The Washington State Liquor Control Board would like your input on proposed rules to implement Initiative 1183 which privatized liquor sales in Washington. The following chapters in WAC 314 will be addressed in this rule making:
- WAC 314-05 Special Occasion Licenses
- WAC 314-11 General requirements for licensees
- WAC 314-13 Retail licensees purchasing beer, wine, and spirits
- WAC 314-24 Domestic wineries and domestic wine distributors
- WAC 314-27 Interstate Commercial Common Passenger Carriers
- WAC 314-30 Manufacturers
- WAC 314-36 Importers, Public Storage Warehouses and Importation of Liquor
- WAC 314-37 Non-state liquor stores
- WAC 314-38 Permits
- WAC 314-42 Liquor Control Board operations
- WAC 314-44 Licensed Agents
- WAC 314-45 Serving and donating liquor by suppliers at trade conventions of licensees
- WAC 314-52 Advertising
- WAC 314-64 Liquor samples
- WAC 314-76 Special orders
Please forward you initial comments to the Liquor Control Board by June 27, 2012.
June 27, 2012, 10:00 a.m.
Washington State Liquor Control Board – Board Room
3000 Pacific Avenue SE, Olympia, WA
If you have any questions, please contact the Liquor Control Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.